Not able to pay online and got a late fee
ken89

Since moving to different address, I got a higher rates and around $80 installation fee. I am not able to see my bill online. I asked a customer service and they sent me to web services. I got ticket#, but nobody worked on it for over 1 month.

Now, I got a late fee. I called Billing again, they sent me to a department to reset user and password. Then, they sent me to web services, then web services sent me to billing. The billing is about to send me to web services.

I got really MAD with transferring over and over. I WANTED TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR AND THEY SAID THEY DON'T HAVE SUPERVISOR. THEY SAID THEY WILL GIVE ME A CALL. AND I GOT NO CALL.

CAN SOMEBODY RESOLVE MY ISSUES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I CAN'T MAKE PAYMENT AND EVERY TIME MAKING PAYMENT ON THE PHONE, I GOT $3.5 FEE.

0 Likes
Re: Not able to pay online and got a late fee
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes