Offer Received in the Mail Not Honored
WARRENDOMBROWA

Received an offer in the mail for 12 months Fios Triple  Play with a phone number to call. I did. Result: This offer is not honored. Is this good business ?

Over the phone the $90 setup charge as well as a $10 router rental charge would not be waived as stated differently in the offer. It was suggested to go online. This offer does not exist online. Install aka Setup charge may be waived online but the lowest base price is not $60/mo and STB and router cost monhtly as well.  So why lure customers with false advertising. 

imageimage

0 Likes
Re: Offer Received in the Mail Not Honored
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi diagpope,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes