On-Line Bill Paying
pt21

For the past 2 months, I have not been able to pay my bill online.  I get the email notification that my bill is due but when I attempt to make payment, I cannot access my information to pay the bill.  I have then had to mail my payment which usually ends up arriving after the due date or being posted after the due date.  I have attempted calling Verizon with my problem but have gotten no help.  I have responded with an email and have heard nothing.  This is very frustrating because I like the convenience of on-line bill paying.

0 Likes
Re: On-Line Bill Paying
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I assume you are logging in to Verzion website.

Are you using the primary email address.
What error are you getting?

Do you not see your bill when you log in?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
pt21

Yes, I did receive a reply and thank you.  However, I still continue not to be able to pay on-line.  I can view my bill, but when I click on pay bill I cannot access the screen to pay it.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for reporting this.  We have let the team know that you are still experiencing the problem.

0 Likes
Marcmark48

ElizabethS,

I believe you moderate these forums on behalf of Verizon - here's my problem- I am Overseas at present, in Ireland,

Verizon has suspended my service because I am 500 dollars plus over due- I would be only too happy to go on line and settle my account- I can not recall or dont have access to my Verizon account # 

I can not phone Verizon because I am out of the country - {edited for privacy} I have tv and broadband Fios account

Could you please assist me in rectifying this situation.

Many thanks,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Marcmark48,

Your best option is to use online chat to talk to an agent.  They should be able to retrieve your account information for you.  You can find the chat option at Contact Us.

0 Likes