On hold....
ScottF01

Last night tried calling around midnight I was on hold FOR 3 hours...Now I have been on hold for 1 hour...What the hell Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: On hold....
Backuphell

Has anyone had issues with Backup process?  Recently lost hardrive and found that system has not benn backed up since Nov 2011. 

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@ScottF01 wrote:

Last night tried calling around midnight I was on hold FOR 3 hours ...

Forgive me if I'm reminded of that old Henny Youngman Catskills chestnut:  "I couldn't sleep a wink last night.  Had a 4 hour obscene phone call."

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@ScottF01 wrote:

Last night tried calling around midnight I was on hold FOR 3 hours...Now I have been on hold for 1 hour...What the hell Verizon?

Just curious, but what problem were you calling about? And I guess, if you knew about the forums, why would you call first instead of asking here first? And why go to the trouble to come here and complain, but not enough trouble to describe the problem here and ask for help? Again, just curious, there are lots of other customers here willing to try to help if you describe and ask.....

Keller, TX 76248ask.....

prisaz
Legend

@Backuphell wrote:

Has anyone had issues with Backup process?  Recently lost hardrive and found that system has not benn backed up since Nov 2011. 

I don't use it. But you have not checked your back up since Nov. 2011? That is not a good practice. If you are using an online back up, that should be secondary to your Local back up. Local, then off site, is what a standard IT practice would be.

I trust myself before all others, with my data. I really hope you can get your stuff back.Smiley Sad

What back up process were you using?

What it set to run automaticly?

Was your PC always on when the back up was scheduled to run?

Did the amount for data exceed the amount of space provided for your back up? That will cause it to not run.

0 Likes