Ongoing problems
bigjoe22691

I am way beyond sick and tired of the inept customer service at verizon - multiple phone calls over an hour and never getting YOUR issues fixed. my account information was merged with another account over 6 months ago - I can not pay my bill online and now I can't even pay it on the phone as the service tells me my account does not exist. Someone fix this problem because I am about to leave verizon for anyone else but them - once again it is your problem not mine and nobody in this horrific company can fix it  - if you don't care about me I won't care about you I will have no problem moving on and will never pay this bill being you are making it impossibe for me to pay. When someone that has a clue gets a hold of this please call me - other than that I am never calling customer service again

0 Likes
Re: Ongoing problems
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes