Online Bill pay
twichtowski
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please tell me why I cannot pay online? Every time I try it will not load the page and says error occured? I do not like to have to sit on the phone to pay and want to pay online like I always have? My bill is late and only because every time I have tried the website malfunctions can you please fix this issue ASAP...

Thank you,

Verizon customer

0 Likes
Re: Online Bill pay
michael2281

Can't send in and pay bill

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

twichtowski,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
shiferll

I am also having trouble with the online bill pay.  When I click "Pay my bill" it goes to a blank page and I cannot get it to load.  I do most of my bill pay from home and cannot wait on the phone for assistance.

Please check your site and see if there is a problem with your bill pay function.

Thank you

Shiferll

0 Likes
raphel

I am having the same experience when trying to pay my bill online - bill pay option takes me to a black page, the error message is that the page cant update the parent before the child or some such techy phrase. This has been ongoing for some time. Please advise.

0 Likes