Online Billing is down - impossible to pay bill for free
CNYFios
Enthusiast - Level 1

Background: Longtime Verizon customer (landline, FIOS, cell) with a bundled bill.

Went to pay my bill online today - get the message (that many others seem to be getting) that "Your bill summary is not available at this time. To view your bill, please continue to the Billing and Payment page.

I go to the billing page: it says the billing app is unavailable.

Also, I'm getting the "email verification required" notification that others are getting. Since I'm using my verizon email, and I've had it for years with no problem, this seems crazy. 

Anyway - the only way to pay the bill is by phone, and it's charging an extra $3.50. I did it this time, but would like the charge removed. The online bill pay has worked fine for years, so no idea what's happening now. 

Re: Online Billing is down - impossible to pay bill for free
TomBreton
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having a similar problem that started 3 months ago.  Also a long-time customer.  Can't see my bill.  Can't get human help, and all the automated help points me back to the pages that don't work.

I was able to get a PDF copy last month by phoning Verizon and wending my way thru the maze, but I shouldn't have to do that every month just to pay my bill.  Then when I went to pay it online, the website tells me the amount is "N/A".

So what used to be a convenient interface has become all but impossible.  

Verizon, please fix this.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CNYFios,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TomBreton,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your online billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

josh66us
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cant pay my bill for the same reason. Please help me too.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello josh66us

An agent will reach out to you, also.

carbelles
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having the same problem since trying to pay my November bill. I keep logging in to see if there has been a fix yet.  Is there any resolution yet?

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello carbelles

An agent will reach out to you as well, via the email you use in registering, or by private message.

JMcfaden
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have been trying for a week, this is not the first time this has happened, bill amount is also N/A. I need an agent to reach out to me please in order to pay the bill, thank you.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JMcfaden,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes