Re: Online Billing is down - impossible to pay bill for free
TaLC123
Enthusiast - Level 2

The free online bill pay option has been dead for three++ months.  Recently, my Subaru card was discontinued, so I deleted it.  However,

I cannot save another credit card.  The payment system won't accept payment from my bank account.  I can't see my bill online.  A credit was very recently included because FIOS service has been horrible (worse than the dead online bill pay options).  I can't reach an agent -- the hold time is 36 minutes.  How do I pay my bill which is due tomorrow???
I should contact the NYS Public Service Commission.
I hate it when I have NO choices for telephone and internet providers -- I'm stuck with this hooey.

TaLC123
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will this 3-4 month (so far) problem be fixed? 

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
nacho2271

Hi, I am trying for three months to pay my bill online and it keeps sayong that I cant not see my bill, How do Am I suppose to paid a bill without a bill?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello nacho2271

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
mikeshap

I can't pay my bill for the same reason; it's not on the web site. Please have an agent contact me to resolve it.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mikeshap,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Edbrody1
I also cannot pay my bill online. Have been trying for over a month. Please help. Thks
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Edbrody,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Johnle6194

I also have not been able to pay my bill online in months. I think it's been at least 5 months and I refuse to call in to pay my bill at an extra charge.

0 Likes