Re: Online Billing is down - impossible to pay bill for free
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Johnle6194

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Anees1

I am also unable to pay my bill online. I've been receiving an error for the past two weeks when I try to pay my bill. I called Verizon support and was told a ticket was being opened to troubleshoot my account but I haven't received feedback or a ticket number to follow up on. I'm a few days past due on the bill because of this error and the person I spoke to on the phone said that they would waive any overcharges because of this. Please help!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Anees

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
sdibastiani

We are having the same problem and have been tryiing for days to get on. Our bills are unavailable to view and we can't pay our bill.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sdibastiani,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
nhorvath

I'm also having the issue where the billing section of the website is unavailable. I couldn't log in to the forums with my verizon login so I created this one. My verizon login is {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello nhorvath

0 Likes
Johnle6194

Do you know when we should expect an email/message?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Generally within 48 hours.

0 Likes
ceheck1

I too am having this problem and my payment due date is coming. Please have an agent contact me.

0 Likes