Re: Online Billing is down - impossible to pay bill for free
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ceheck,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
MrCenzo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there, I am still not able to access my bill online. Please can you fix this or let me know how I can go about fixing this myself? I would like to pay my bill, but do not want to do so until I'm able to actually view my current bill and the bill for the prior month when this trouble began. 

thank you

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MrCenzo,

Sorry you are having difficulty viewing your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
MattFD

Hi!  I've been unable to view or pay my bill online for some unknown reason.  Could you please have someone contact me regarding my account so that I may send you some money?  Thank you.  Have a great day!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello MattFD

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
mikeshap

LawrenceC,

It's been six days since your reply and I still haven't heard from anyone about the billing problem.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

@mikeshap wrote:

LawrenceC,

It's been six days since your reply and I still haven't heard from anyone about the billing problem.

Your issue has been directed to the correct team.  Please allow extra time for the holidays and weekends.

0 Likes
Craigory14

I'm also having the same problem as everyone else on this thread.  Please have an agent contact me to resolve (or better yet, simply fix the problem on your end Verizon).  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Craigory14,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
wire1231

I am having the same issue and need assistance.  This is the third month in a row that I have not been able to pay online.  Assistance in finding a way to do this would be appreciated.

0 Likes