Re: Online Billing is down - impossible to pay bill for free
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello wire1231

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
MrCenzo
Enthusiast - Level 1

the email that I received told me to set up a new password under a new user id. That did not solve the problem. clearly this is a larger issue that you've got. is there a work around we can use while you try and fix this for your customers?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Who was the email from, and did you reply and let them know it did not work?

0 Likes
sylwester88

Can I also have assistance. I also cannot pay online

0 Likes
MrCenzo
Enthusiast - Level 1

the email came from Angela and yes I did reply to her email. I have also been on the phone for over an hour and am now waiting on hold again to talk to what will be the fourth person and no one seems to think it's their problem to solve. this is awful customer service quite frankly. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sylwester88,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
thetrace

I am also unable to pay my bill online. This is the 2nd or 3rd month I have experienced this issue.   I am now late on paying the bill because of the hassle.  I wish they would fix the website already.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello thetrace

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
MrCenzo
Enthusiast - Level 1
This seems to be a problem Verizon cannot figure out how to fix. The email did not work and I spoke to as many as 5 people by phone after holding for 45 minutes. I was promised a call back when they couldn't fix it then and still have not heard back after over a week. Can someone at least help me get a copy of my bill and cancel my service?
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that note, MrCenzo. We will alert the Ecenter.

0 Likes