Switch Account

Online Billing is down - impossible to pay bill for free

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Online Billing is down - impossible to pay bill for free

Message 31 of 54
(550 Views)

Hi ceheck,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 32 of 54
(541 Views)

Hi there, I am still not able to access my bill online. Please can you fix this or let me know how I can go about fixing this myself? I would like to pay my bill, but do not want to do so until I'm able to actually view my current bill and the bill for the prior month when this trouble began. 

thank you

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 33 of 54
(531 Views)

Hi MrCenzo,

Sorry you are having difficulty viewing your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 34 of 54
(519 Views)

Hi!  I've been unable to view or pay my bill online for some unknown reason.  Could you please have someone contact me regarding my account so that I may send you some money?  Thank you.  Have a great day!

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 35 of 54
(510 Views)

Hello MattFD

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 36 of 54
(490 Views)

LawrenceC,

It's been six days since your reply and I still haven't heard from anyone about the billing problem.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 37 of 54
(488 Views)

@mikeshap wrote:

LawrenceC,

It's been six days since your reply and I still haven't heard from anyone about the billing problem.

Your issue has been directed to the correct team.  Please allow extra time for the holidays and weekends.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 38 of 54
(468 Views)

I'm also having the same problem as everyone else on this thread.  Please have an agent contact me to resolve (or better yet, simply fix the problem on your end Verizon).  

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 39 of 54
(452 Views)

Hi Craigory14,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 40 of 54
(435 Views)

I am having the same issue and need assistance.  This is the third month in a row that I have not been able to pay online.  Assistance in finding a way to do this would be appreciated.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.