Online Chat- Need Link
missdixie3333

When I first logged onto My Verizon, a window came up offering a live chat with a representative.  However, once you close that, you can't get it back.  Where is the link for this?  So, I suggest putting a link under 'contact us' and again on My Verizon to make this simple to find.

In the meantime, does anyone know how to get that window back?

0 Likes
Re: Online Chat- Need Link
Justin46
Legend

Here is a link that will get you the chat login window, don't know whether the chat will actually work since I have never used it:

https://collaborateext.verizon.com/aims/encore/VZFios.serv?appid=13&chattype=clicktochat&lob=dotnetp...

Please let me know if this works for you, if it does I will add this link to the Verizon Contacts thread in the My Verizon (My Account) forum, although I cannot put it into the table itself, I don't have edit authority for that post any longer. One of the mods or the admin would need to add the link to any other part of the website.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
marlaltx
Justin, When I tried this link, it was only for FIOS. I do not have fios. Do you have another link for regular account chat?
0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@marlaltx wrote:
Justin, When I tried this link, it was only for FIOS. I do not have fios. Do you have another link for regular account chat?

Unfortunately no. I had to search a long time just to find that link, Verizon does not make it easy to find. The address clearly identifies it as for FiOS, and since that is the service I have I guess I just assumed that was what the original poster wanted. I don't have a clue whether there are any other chat addresses, I have been searching for a good while today and not found anything.

Sorry, wish I had a better answer.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
JMDCPA

Try this:

http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/Support/ContactUs/

and choose Call Us. The next screen should give you a live chat option.

0 Likes