Online Orders - NEVER AGAIN
emmanuel_jones

I ordered a $100 bluetooth earpiece online, and it was supposed to be shipped in two days.  It required a signature, so I made sure someone was home to receive the package.  After two days passed and the package was not delivered, I tracked the item online.  It said that the address was incorrect and multiple, unsuccessful tries were made to deliver the package, so it was being returned to sender.  I checked my confirmation email to make sure I input the correct address, which I did.  My number was also listed, and no one bothered to contact me when they were having trouble delivering the order.  When I contacted customer service, they said the address was incorrect (missing "st" or "ave" as well as an apartment number), which is a blatant lie.  They also said that I could place another order with them over the phone, but I would not receive a refund on the first order until it is received by the warehouse.  I'm sorry, but I am not placing another order with a company that is obviously incapable of processing my order and delivering it.  In addition, I am not going to put another $100 charge on my card while I still haven't been refunded for the first item.  I am extremely unhappy with Verizon.  This isn't the first time I've had problems with them, but it will definitely be the last, as I am never purchasing anything from them again.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Online Orders - NEVER AGAIN
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes