Switch Account

Online pay

Highlighted
Contributor Svmcgann
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(404 Views)
Every time I try to pay bill online it says service unavailable. Then I have to call verizon and stay on the phone for 40mins. So much for convenience not to mention all the points I'm losing for not paying online. Verizon is such a hassle anyone considering getting fios, DONT. you can't even pay your overpriced bill
2 REPLIES 2
Copper Contributor sparkat31
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(392 Views)

Been having the same issue for about a month now! Such a pain. At one point they got it up and going, but just got my email this morning that my bill was due...went online to view and same error message. 

Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 3
(384 Views)

Hi Svmcgann,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.