Options when Price Guarantee Expires??

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Options when Price Guarantee Expires??

Message 1 of 3
(734 Views)

Hi All,

Does anyone know what happens when the price guarantee expires? Does my plan immediately go up in price?  

I don't feel that VZ's promotion for a free DVR for life to new customers is fair to existing customers so I am contemplating switching to Optimum and then come back to FiOS as a new customer after 1 year is up. Any thoughts???

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Options when Price Guarantee Expires??

Message 2 of 3
(702 Views)
zubinh23,

Good Morning,

If you do not rebundle your services after your contract has expired , the services are normally billed at the regular rate without any promotions or discounts.  Please contact the sales office at 1-800-VERIZON for further assistance .

Thanks,

Tonya D
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Options when Price Guarantee Expires??

Message 3 of 3
(697 Views)

Thanks Tonya. I called and spoke to a rep. Even though I am clearly out of contract and my price guarantee expires next month, the rep said I do not need to take any action and everything will stay as is.   Go figure.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.