Outage on Monday, can't come out until Thursday - rage mode
FunCouple
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is totally unacceptable. There was a fire under a bridge which caused a large outage. All my neighbors are back, and I'm not. I call last night, and told someone needs to come out, but can't until Thursday. I pay for a service, and allows me to work from home a few days a week, plus kids, etc... How is this acceptable? 

I refer people to Verizon, not anymore. Contract is up in December and the just lost a 5 year customer.

0 Likes
Re: Outage on Monday, can't come out until Thursday - rage mode
FunCouple
Enthusiast - Level 2

Local news just replied to amessage I sent them. Hopefully get the word out. Aparently there's not a lot of happy customers in my area.

0 Likes
abrelle

Are you located in the Lawrence/North Andover area?  so the wires were repaired already and you're still having problems?  Was told today that it wasn't fixed yet and still being evaluated with no time estimates for repair.

0 Likes
Harleygirl2012
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too lost all my services yesterday (8/27)in the Tewksbury Area. They told me its my internal panel tat runs all my services...I too was told thur for service!! Spent close to 2 hrs on my cell phone no less...trying to get this resolved. I was told it was caused by an outage in my area and it would be up by late in the evening or Tues am. I called back to confirm about the outage and spoke to 2 different people and found out I was not in the outage area...so who do you believe??? I have someon comin today at my convenience to replace the panel!!! I am toatlly disgusted with Verizon and only been a customer for 6 wks!!! It has been problems from day 1 with the start of the install. I am now past me 30day trial and am looking into getting my termination fee waived.....

0 Likes
FunCouple
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand this outage, but to be told by Verizon that there's no outage in my area is insane to me. How do they not send memos around?

My company is a software service provider and customers pay to use it, if we're out, people are notified and handled correctly.

0 Likes