Switch Account

Overly aggressive sales reps door to door

Contributor
Contributor

Overly aggressive sales reps door to door

Message 1 of 2
(4,057 Views)

EVery week, I get a rep from Fios or claiming to be from Fios Trying to sell me your service. I tell them no every time, and they usually insist on speaking to the "man" of the house and telling me they will return at a later time. I usually ignore the second knock that comes later.

this has become a weekly occurrence and I'm not one to get nasty or call corporate but enough is enough.
Do you have a "do not return" registry for people who are absolutley not interested in Fios?
Also asking for the man of the house is very 1950s & offensive , its 2016 Verizon, grow up.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Overly aggressive sales reps door to door

Message 2 of 2
(4,038 Views)

These are sub-contractors.

Ask them what company they actually work for as Verizon doesn't have door to door employees.

Then contact their company to complain.

Or you could tell them to hang on and you will go get him.
Then forget to come back to the door.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.