Owed credit!!
Lulu2962

I was with Verizon for 30+ years I paid my bill every month early.  I have all the records and screenshots of my payments.

I canceled my service it did not work for the whole last month I paid for.   I have records of calls I made for service support  and tech-support. I cancled because of unacceptable service they provided AND before the next bill date!  I received $3.50 credit. now , they sent me a bill for $108!! I deserve a refund not a bill!

I need a cooperate person to go over this CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON  this is an unacceptable way to treat a long and in good standing customer !! 

0 Likes
Re: Owed credit!!
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

You will either need to call 1800 Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport for assistance

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Lulu2962 wrote:

I was with Verizon for 30+ years I paid my bill every month early.  I have all the records and screenshots of my payments.

I canceled my service it did not work for the whole last month I paid for.   I have records of calls I made for service support  and tech-support. I cancled because of unacceptable service they provided AND before the next bill date!  I received $3.50 credit. now , they sent me a bill for $108!! I deserve a refund not a bill!

I need a cooperate person to go over this CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON  this is an unacceptable way to treat a long and in good standing customer !! 

However you may have been in a contract. If so it's a whole separate fee. Early termination fees which are also prorated.

0 Likes
Lulu2962

I was not in any contract at all.

i received 5 months of bills that have been reconfigured! Different then my service!

they show no loyalty to their customers and this is so unacceptable again I had to make several calls and waste my time which I should charge them for!!

Now,  once again after  several calls and many different people I was assured I owe nothing to Verizon.  Let's see if this one is final.  UGGGHHHHHHHH

0 Likes