Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Owed credit!!

Lulu2962
Contributor
Contributor

Owed credit!!

Message 1 of 4
(410 Views)

I was with Verizon for 30+ years I paid my bill every month early.  I have all the records and screenshots of my payments.

I canceled my service it did not work for the whole last month I paid for.   I have records of calls I made for service support  and tech-support. I cancled because of unacceptable service they provided AND before the next bill date!  I received $3.50 credit. now , they sent me a bill for $108!! I deserve a refund not a bill!

I need a cooperate person to go over this CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON  this is an unacceptable way to treat a long and in good standing customer !! 

3 REPLIES 3
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Owed credit!!

Message 2 of 4
(391 Views)

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

You will either need to call 1800 Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport for assistance

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 3 of 4
(363 Views)

@Lulu2962 wrote:

I was with Verizon for 30+ years I paid my bill every month early.  I have all the records and screenshots of my payments.

I canceled my service it did not work for the whole last month I paid for.   I have records of calls I made for service support  and tech-support. I cancled because of unacceptable service they provided AND before the next bill date!  I received $3.50 credit. now , they sent me a bill for $108!! I deserve a refund not a bill!

I need a cooperate person to go over this CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON  this is an unacceptable way to treat a long and in good standing customer !! 

However you may have been in a contract. If so it's a whole separate fee. Early termination fees which are also prorated.

Lulu2962
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(270 Views)

I was not in any contract at all.

i received 5 months of bills that have been reconfigured! Different then my service!

they show no loyalty to their customers and this is so unacceptable again I had to make several calls and waste my time which I should charge them for!!

Now,  once again after  several calls and many different people I was assured I owe nothing to Verizon.  Let's see if this one is final.  UGGGHHHHHHHH

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.