POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - AND I'M NOT EVEN A CUSTOMER YET !
kkkmat

I have been extremely disappoint in the service I've received. Literally been calling and reaching for about a month now and still can't manage to get service set up. My duplex is newly constructed since September AND MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR has Verizon fios service but every time I call, I get a different rep reading the same script from the computer about my ESCALATED ticket being stuck in Tier 2 engineering. No one will take any ownership and attempt to piece the puzzle together (which if you can send a rep out to my house, I can explain and resolve this in 5 mins). Does it really take a month to build an address in your system ? Is this the service I can expect once I become a customer ? 

0 Likes
Re: POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - AND I'M NOT EVEN A CUSTOMER YET !
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kkkmat

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes