Payment Issue
Plztakemymoney
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've talked to a dozen Verizon reps & spent nearly 50 hours total including online (MyVerizon,chat, email, et al) and am in tears in my PJS now needing to shower 12 hours after starting my inquiries yet again today for what should have been a simple billing matter. I've been given the "wrong department", agents who say the exact opposite of the one I spoke with earlier, and phone numbers to call that "do not work from my calling area" (I DID say that these are attempts to fix a billing issue and fine out my new price for next month while traveling as 4 days were not sufficient to get the answers so am not home in that calling area or even USING Verizon for calls or internet while away). The conflicting info is the nightmare: An agent I can name plus 2 screenshots (one from "Automated Agent", one from "Pay My Bill" result screen) says I have NO payment due. Yet, my credit card company says you have not billed me! Please help get my money to Verizon in under 10 minutes! I can't take it anymore.

0 Likes
Re: Payment Issue
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.