Payment still processed/Confirmation number disappeared
Lusyydia

Hello,

I'm in a bit of a panic. I -tried- paying my bill two days ago, ran into an error, then went back and tried again, but the page said that the bill was already paid. So, I thought, must have gone through then anyhow and went my merry way.

Today I checked my payment history and it still says that my payment is being processed. My banking information doesn't seem to be there, my confirmation number has also disappeared. 
I also haven't received a confirmation mail as I usually do. 

Still the page says "Bill paid in full."

I find that information contradicting and now I'm a bit panicking. I tried to find a way to chat with a CS rep, but I don't see a link or anything, they seem to pop up randomly.
My bill was due yesterday.  I would like to have this cleared up as fast as possible.
My questions:
I would like to know if my bill has been entered as -paid in full- in the system (the website is just slow or something.)
If that is not the case, what is the problem? How can I fix it and why haven't I been notified?
Thank you very much

0 Likes
Re: Payment still processed/Confirmation number disappeared
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Lusyydia,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes