quick menu

Pending Refer A Friend Reward

Pending Refer A Friend Reward

Contributor EarFun
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(552 Views)

I have a Pending Refer A Friend Reward, totalled 35,000, from 2 separate occasions.

Firstly, I have 20,000 pending points when I used my friend's referal for my current Fios Account on March 24, 2018.

The second 15,000 pending points I got when I became a referer to a friend who opened a new fios account as recent as June 9, 2018.

As of today (July 18, 2018) I have yet receive any of this points into my redeemable point. I understand that the second pending point had not reached 30 days. But the first pending points has past 90 days active account.

So my question is, how long or what should I do to acquire the pending reward points? I have tried emailed numerous times from My Reward+ page, but had never received any reponse.

4 REPLIES 4
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 5
(551 Views)

Hi EarFun,

For assistance with My Rewards+, call 1-866-948-2725, Monday-Friday, 8 AM 10 PM ET. Weekends, 8 AM-8 PM.

Contributor Hb12
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(291 Views)

This does not work. I get a different answer each time I call. 

Contributor benfrankl1n
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(156 Views)

I am stuck in this exact same hell(loop). This is awful. hours of hold and wait, never offered a supervisor once. Tickets, escalations, all ending with whatever department you escalate with referring to the other. Endless loop.

Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 5
(144 Views)

Hi benfrankl1n,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios