Please FIX your website!!!
ddesmone

As I sit here trying to access my account information, because I have a second email account that I have not received messages from for two days!...I cannot access the account on Verizon's website email  nor receive it at home. Every other link I click I get a NOT AVAILABLE/ SERVER NOT AVAILABLE/ GATEWAY NOT AVAILABLE message for a page that 30 seconds ago I was able to access. Does anyone at Verizon ever actually use their own website???? Please, PLEASE! hire people to fix it!! Every time, EVERY time I visit your website I get the same problem. Also, label /organize data on a page  better and stop making your pages so circular. I request info-I am routed to a login page! I have to tell you this without really meaning to be stinky, but this is the WORST website I've ever visited. I say that only to emphasize how frustrating it is to use this website. I cannot possibly be the only customer who thinks so. It would go a LOOOONG way to making me think  that Verizon really does care about its customers.

Thank you for your understanding attention. ~Deborah

0 Likes
Re: Please FIX your website!!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes