Switch Account

Please FIX your website!!!

Please FIX your website!!!

Contributor ddesmone
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(782 Views)

As I sit here trying to access my account information, because I have a second email account that I have not received messages from for two days!...I cannot access the account on Verizon's website email  nor receive it at home. Every other link I click I get a NOT AVAILABLE/ SERVER NOT AVAILABLE/ GATEWAY NOT AVAILABLE message for a page that 30 seconds ago I was able to access. Does anyone at Verizon ever actually use their own website???? Please, PLEASE! hire people to fix it!! Every time, EVERY time I visit your website I get the same problem. Also, label /organize data on a page  better and stop making your pages so circular. I request info-I am routed to a login page! I have to tell you this without really meaning to be stinky, but this is the WORST website I've ever visited. I say that only to emphasize how frustrating it is to use this website. I cannot possibly be the only customer who thinks so. It would go a LOOOONG way to making me think  that Verizon really does care about its customers.

Thank you for your understanding attention. ~Deborah

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(596 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.