Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Please Verizon can you please come to my street?

blandino123
Contributor
Contributor

Please Verizon can you please come to my street?

Message 1 of 2
(2,506 Views)

ive been waiting on Verizon for about a year and month now. about a year ago i called to see if it was available to have my heart broken with a no. so i waited and i waited and i waited , every two weeks checking online and calling in to see if it was available to get heart broke once again every week. last month my friend which lives about 2 blocks from my house got Verizon fios service. i was so upset but i didnt give up on Verizon i kept checking and calling. and now im loosing hope , cable vision is trash and i want to get rid of it. the cable is horrible , the internet is slow ( want an example : http://bit.ly/hqpHjt ) for the 190 dollars im paying for phone , internet and cable i shouldn't be suffering so please come to my area Verizon im dying. Area , {edited for privacy}

1 REPLY 1
VZ_Constance
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Please Verizon can you please come to my street?

Message 2 of 2
(2,423 Views)

Thank you so much for your interest in Verizon. We don't have exact dates of availibility for certain areas. We do put updates on our blog so you can bookmark it and periodically check for updates on availibility. Thanks, sorry I did not have specifics.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/bg-p/ResidentialBlog

Thanks,

Constance

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title