Pole issue
patriciavella

I have reported to a verizon agent an issue with the pole ine front of my residence was told it would be fixed in 1-2v days. It is now 1.5 weeks with no action. The pole was replaced a few years ago and where the old pole was  a nice round and deep sinkhole has developed. Sinc it is on a busy sidewalk it is a huge safety hazard. A technician ]Phil] visited the location and called it in and was told and relayed to me it would be fixed in 1-2 days. Whats up?

0 Likes
Re: Pole issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. You will need to contact Verizon directly for an update.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

You will probably have better luck calling a local politician who will have their office contact Verizon to fix it.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the pole has power on it, Verizon doesn't own it.  They lease space on it.  The power company most likely owns the pole, try calling them.

Good Luck..

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@gs0b wrote:

If the pole has power on it, Verizon doesn't own it.  They lease space on it.  The power company most likely owns the pole, try calling them.

Good Luck..

Actually they sometimes do.  It depends who first put up the pole.  I've seen a few where the power company came later, but most often the power company can't use a pole that was only put up for telephone service.

0 Likes