Poor Customer Service
kzjbry11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I love FIOS!

Customer Service leaves much to be desired.

After working on an issue for 2 weeks, and talking to 8 people, I thought I had my issue resolved. I took the day off today to be available for the technician who was scheduled to come to my house.

After 3 hours on the phone, and talking to 7 people, I leaned that my order had been cancelled! I had to explain what I wanted 5 different times! Not only that, but twice when sales folks tried to transfer me to 'dispatch' the call was dropped! They said that they were having trouble with a new phone system (pretty good for a phone company). I called back, and got a fast busy signal!

A technician will be out on Saturday. I wonder if Verizon will pay me for the time I had to take off today?

The only bright spot was talking to Andy in FIOS Technical Support. He knew exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately, he transferred me back to Sales/Ordering and I had to explain what I wanted ... AGAIN!

How frustrating.

Re: Poor Customer Service
hzmt22193
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just went through the same thing.   We probably called 7-8 times.  Most of the time, they would hang up on you when they tried to transfer you to someone else.  Bottom line, called about caller id on the TV and finally spoke with 2 people in 2 different departments at the same time.  After going through the motions of signing up and trying to add the customer assistant from their website.  They then realized that the service  was not even available yet.  You would think that they would have known that from jump street.