Re: Poor Customer Service
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now they have charged me an additional $180 instead of giving the credits they promised. VERIZON IS INCOMPETENT TO SAY THE LEAST!

How do you honestly expect to continue to attract any new customers if this is how you treat existing ones? Is this your new Business Model for 2012?

Back to Time Warner/Brighthouse! At least they don't screw their customers.

BTW - I WILL NOT pay any outstanding balance and have already turned this matter over to my Attorney who is prepared to litigate.

0 Likes
emorency
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got off the phone with a rep who basically refused to work with me Her name is Michelle in the billing dept. an im my opinion she should be fired she said it wasnt her problem and it was my banks which it isnt the problem. It is on the fios billing info verzion has in the system not my bank she  would not listen to anything i had to say and said it was all on my end and said no she would not help me serval times and basically hung up on me. she refused to get a manager and refused to give her employee code.

this is unacceptable ive been a verizon customer fo 9+ years and never had any issues since i moved and they had to do changes in there system this has been a nightmare and no reps are willing to help at all I am about to open a compaint with The BBB if this continnues and discontiue my service and reccomend to my friends they never use verizon again.  If a manager or president sees this and would like to help me resolve this quickly and civily you may be able to keep my buisness.

So far I am unimpressed and your reps are very unprofessional.

Smiley Frustrated

0 Likes
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good luck!

0 Likes
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

And the Story continues ....

Send the FiOS equipment back via UPS in the VERIZON provided box. UPS tracking indicates it was DELIVERED AND SIGNED FOR by a Verizon person YET THEY CONTINUE TO SEND ME TEXT MESSAGES REQUESTING THE RETURN OF EQUIPMENT.

How much more STUPIDITY can these people come up with? Verizon brings a entirely new meaning to the word INCOMPETENT!

0 Likes
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

... and it seems that Verizon just continues to proliferate it's TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE to yet new Customers.

That's right Verizon ... keep it coming ...

avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why is it that they cannot even do the simplest things - like update the account to show that equipment has been received.

Hey VERIZON: ARE YOU THAT INEPT THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN UPDATE MY ACCOUNT?

Hello.{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon really should take a page out of the Time-Warner's (Brighthouse) Playbook when it comes to treating customers right.

0 Likes
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

The truth hurts ... doesn't it Verizon!

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@avacom wrote:

The truth hurts ... doesn't it Verizon!

You are missing something really important.

At http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Residential-Products-and/ct-p/Residential_Support it says

If you need assistance for specific Verizon account issues, please contact us.

While I know that the contact link, points to this forum, but at http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Residential-Products-and/ct-p/Residential_Support before saying the above quote, it clearly says that.

The Verizon Community Forums are where customers help other customers.

0 Likes
avacom
Enthusiast - Level 3

What am I missing .... that link takes you back to the Forum Header page. The point is simply this: Verizon's Customer Service is sub-par when compared against others in the industry. Simple as that.

0 Likes