Poor Customer Service
Sgunn

I called Friday evning with a dilemma that needed to be resolved. I acccidentally paid the wrong dollar amount onlne 400$. I was suppose to make a partial payment of 125$. The money was withdrawn from my account before i could cancel the transaction through my banking institution. I stayed on whole for 1.5hrs tryin to contact the E-center to get a six digit code to have the funds released back into my account needless to say i will be flat broke this weekend and have an overdrawn account because no one could provide me with a six digit code. And they would not answer the phone in the E-center.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service
jimbabwe

You are not alone in your experience with Verizon customer service.

I sent the message below to Verizon via website submit form today....I cancelled service after 1 week...Read on...

"I have an outstanding repair order with technician due 10/20 at my home. Please cancel. I have terminated my Verizon service.

The first week's experience was like old Ma Bell days revisited...I was partially switched from MCI to Verizon, a pile of new features activated with no instructions; links to instructions on website said 'not available' in Virgina, even though I was on the phone with support and it was obvious features on my line (like voicemail) were active; also, absolutely no instructions provided me until I phoned...so I didn't even have the phone-in number to set up or retrieve voicemail; trouble on line immediately, and informed it would be 10 days until a tech would be on-site...the list goes on...includes second home line not being switched, my calling up to do this, hours in queue on line, having 3rd party verifier mis-spell my name, and being placed back in the front of the call-in queue and starting all over again, then being told the switch could be made at the moment because of a typo made by Verizon on the account name = extremely poor service.

Going with Comcast now. Please provide me a corporate contact so I can register these observations up the food chain.

Please consider zero bill for me for the new service, since it didn't work and the pain of the switching cost me several hours of my time, including calls from my place of work.

Maybe you'll get the customer service part improved some day; but it clearly is not happening now."

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service
FiosVictim
Enthusiast - Level 2

Congrats on having escaped!  Good luck on the outside breathing fresh air, fast Internet and customer service that can ANSWER A PHONE...

0 Likes