Poor customer service from Verizon wireless
mb6285

I suspended one of the telephone numbers on my account in June, I was not told at the time in 90 days I would begin to be charged again for that telephone line $9.99 plus surcharges.  Unknown to me I have been paying for over 3 months a line charge for a cell phone I no longer have, for a phone number I no longer use.  I called customer loyalty tonight, if you can call it that,

and was told the line charge and the surcharge is for saving the telephone number.  This is for a line I no longer use that does not as of today have a cell phone for.  They would not offer me any credit on that phone line even though they admit it is not in service.  I have been a cellular customer with VERIZON for over 10 years where is my loyalty?  I will tell you where it will be with SPRINT when my contract expires.  I am a small business owner and I have credited customers who had a legitimate complaint to keep their business.  I am surprised for the small amount of credit Verizon would be willing to lose another customer.  

0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service from Verizon wireless
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes