Poor customer service from billing department
wolffit

Earlier today I posted a message on this forum regarding a poor customer service experience from the billing department and seeing advice from the community on how to deal with it, and how much to put up with before cancelling my service. 

In summary, I have been dealing with Verizon on a billing issue for six months - every month, my bill has the same error (a promotional credit I was offered when I signed up, which I have in writing, has not been applied to my account.)  Every month, when I get my bill in the mail, I call them and try to get it resolved.  Every month they say they will put in a trouble ticket to have the credit applied.  Every month, it fails to get applied.  This month, after being on hold for over half an hour I was disconnected.  This month, a supervisor has "promised" to manually apply the credit each month if it is not fixed by the trouble ticket.

Is this problem typical?  Does it typically take 6+ months for Verizon to fix a billing problem?  How long do people typically put up with being over-charged for service before cancelling that service?  I'm interested in hearing from other Verizon customers

0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service from billing department
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As was indicated in an previous PM, your issue has been sent to customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service from billing department
SickOfVerizon3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Was this problem ever resolved.  I have been dealing with a similar situation for the past 6 months and would be curious if Verizon ever fixed it.  Thanks!

0 Likes