Switch Account

Poor customer support then optimum

Poor customer support then optimum

Contributor Murtaza
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(392 Views)

I haven't experienced bad support ever from any one then Verizon. bad bad bad experience.

Stayed online for almost 2 and a half hours, spoke with 6 different person and offcourse they weren't very helpful, constantly passing the bucket to the next person. I recently got the verizon service and they sent me the old model of their router which by the way I am still paying monthly in my bill and when I ask for the replacement they will replace with the old one again and not the new one. The new one came out after a week when I sing up the service... It's a rip off and a waste of the money they are charging you a lot and the service is not upto the requirement which it is suppose to be for the company like that big....

Oh the way the people I talk with, automated system, Alex, Joseph, rajni, Daniel and one more which I didn't get the name and he hung up on me.... Please, set your expectation before you signup for Verizon service....

I never seen such problem with optimum and I guess I should break my contract and go back to optimum.... Very frustrated with Verizon service ......... Sorry for those who have this service...

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(355 Views)

When you say the "old one" what model are you talking about? What is the model number you are looking for?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.