Poor service
jake110
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a verizon customer for many years and have payed for the total package-cell-tv-net and fios which is a hefty amount per month. Why then is it like pulling teeth to get something fixed. Or how about a better deal. Do you think verizon would notify you about such a deal to save money. NOT. Offer something new at a better price for new comers of course but not for those who have been loyal customers.

Now when you need a repair you have to wait on the automated call forever and then finally get a live person who will then here your story only to be tranfered to someone else for another hold or get cut offf, which is quite common. After about 30 minutes or so and about 6 different people you may get to someone who has the gumption to actually do something to help.

When you finally get someone out to repair the problem, that is after you have been on the phone troubleshooting for hours and days with different techs, you hope the problem is resolved. NOT. I had a box replaced on the inside and outside of my house and within 2 weeeks my phone went dead. (7-16-12) I could go on and on but I'm sick and tired of calling verizon.

0 Likes