Previous Complaint Messages Posted...
DoveLove
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have posted a few messages regarding my phone service and the lack of customer service Verizon has provided. I go on today to notice that the post I had created regarding this problem have been deleted. Is it that Verizon doesn't want customers to make their complaints known to other customers. I found it refreshing to see that others had similar issues to mine so I knew it wasn't just me. I didnt have any problems until I paid my bill in full. Now I regret paying it because my problems keep getting worse than better and I feel as if Verizon is trying to hide the fact that I am having problems with my service. My phone service is not working and I can't call Verizon. Everytime I use the contact us option I keep getting told to call 1800Verizon or the 800 tech support number. What part of I can't call 1800#s they don't understand is beyond me. It wasn't until I started posting my complaints on the forum that I even got a little response from Verizon, but I keep getting told what I can't post on the forum. This is truly amazing how they can charge for service that we don't receive and when I went to another phone to complain I was offered 2 weeks of Starz movie and gaming package, but that's a offer they offer to customers without problems. And that won't even work. I find it funny that they tell me how much they appreciate me referring my friends and family to Verizon. After this experience I will refer all my friends and family to not chose Verizon as a provider. And to think, I was planning to switch my wireless plans over to them in a few months when my contract is done with Tmobile. After all this I have experienced with Verizon in the past few weeks, that will not be happening. I have been lied to, received the worse customer service, and feel like I'm being robbed. I can't believe companies are treating their customers like this at a time of economical crisis. We don't have to have Verizon as a provider, it is a choice we made. I am really beginning to regret the choice I made when chosing Verizon over other possible carriers. I expected much better.

0 Likes
Re: Previous Complaint Messages Posted...
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes