Prime and Echo Promotion redemption
jenyo
Enthusiast - Level 1

As many others have mentioned, I, too, cannot redeem the Amazon promotional bonus that was offered for upgrading my Fios service.  I was able to redeem the Prime membership with no issues but when I try to redeem the Echo, it simply DOES NOT WORK.  I have contacted Verizon AND Amazon, neither could help and both told me to contact the other company.  Seriously?  I was on the phone for almost 2 hours with Amazon (thank goodness for speakerphone) and waited over 20 minutes for a futile online chat with Verizon that ended with them abruptly disconnecting without warning.  Dudes, if you really don't want to give Echos to your customers, don't offer them.  But if you do offer them, make it simple for them to actually get them.  Give a one-time use code or an Amazon gift card and stop being a pain about it.  I just want the Echo I was promised, not trying to make a career of waiting on the phone/online for someone to give a crap and finally fix the problem.  This lack of customer service is ridiculous.  At one point during the online chat when I asked if there was a promo code I should be entering in the checkout screen, your Verizon rep legit said "it wouldn't be a code, it would have to be a mail parcel".  REALLY?!?  I just want my Echo, can ANYONE help me?? 

0 Likes
Re: Prime and Echo Promotion redemption
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi jenyo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes