Problems Ordering FIOS Services
Misterspivey

Problems Ordering FIOS Service:

I've been trying for 3 days to order Verizon FiOS Triple Freedom. I've tried online and I've tried with telephone sales and even though FIOS is available where I live and Verizon's system shows it's available, the sales person I talked to said his system gives him an error message that the "services ordered are incompatible with the system". When I tried to order online, the system drops the internet and phone part of the order, so all I can order is TV service.

When I talke to sales they say call tech services, when I talk to tech services, they say talk to sales. I have talked to half a dozen Verizon people who don't know what to do and are unwilling to make the effort to figure out who to talk to get this order submitted. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem is? I'm sure it's just a problem with Verizon ordering software. Does anyone know how to get an IT trouble ticket initiated with Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Problems Ordering FIOS Services
luna122779

I'm having the same problem as well.  I currently have the basic phone plan and DSL and want to upgrade to the FiOS Triple Freedom Bundle.  However, when I log on to the site to order, both phone and internet service orders disappear.  I have gone through the same process at least 5 times and chatted with different representatives, who were not much help each time.  No one wants to help me figure out the charges.  I figure it is a web site problem since I was looking for estimates last week and everything worked fine. It is just that I didn't decide to order at that time.  I am hoping to get that information before I decide to order since I don't want to be charged for the services separately if the Bundle is meant to have all 3 services billed together at a discount.  

Can somone fix this ASAP?  I want to know exactly how much the monthly cost would be.  All I got were estimates.  I know it would be much more than that since I plan to add additional connections for FiOS TV, DVR feature, and faster connection for FiOS Internet, plus all the taxes, fees, etc.  I guess we will just have to wait a few days in hopes that major technical web site problem is solved.

0 Likes
Re: Problems Ordering FIOS Services
Misterspivey
I finally got my order submitted.... On day 3 of trying. I found a tech guy who was willing to conference with the sales guy but he got the order submitted without any help. Don't know why it wouldn't take before. Later, when I checked my order on-line, the Voice had dropped off the list, but I also had a message from Verizon asking me to participate in a third party verificiation for the phone service switch from Verizon to a different Verizon subsidiary. So maybe that's what the problem was? I don't know....but like you I had basic verizon phone service and DSL.
0 Likes