Promised to wave $99 activation fee & $300 visa card from day 1
BeaterJeep
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had an old grandfathered account & was looking to upgrade to a better router. I spoke with a rep Perez who after 2 hrs had me into a new plan. I had to cancel my account in my name. Open a new account in my wife's name, wave the $99 activation fee & recieve a $300 visa card.

Had probelms with the install because the services were not set up correctly. Field said never seen anyhting so messy up before.

Got the set up then can't find my normal channel set ups. Call back to find out Perez change my channel line up but didn't tell me. I live in the Philadelphia & wanted my sports chaneel to my local pro sports. This is when I found out about the channel line up change. My channel was restored but at an additional cost. The balance out the cost I had a couple unneeded services removed. Again after finalizing the bill, I was told the $99 fee was going to be waved.

I called back again because local channel were now missing. I found out that I still had the same package but just the sports package added. to get my original line up I was going to have to pay another $30 a month. The rep changed the line up to get a couple channels back with no increase. Again, stated $99 fee waved. I always asked about the fee being waved because they keep bringing it up & the reps would say it would be waved. Also found out the $330 visa card was now $100. The rep put in a ticket to get it changed back to $300.

Was checked my bank account noticed the first Verizon monthly bill. Logged on to my account & found I was charged the $99 activation fee which I was promised 3 times would be waved.

I spoke to a Verizon manager who sais she could not help me. Had no notes of the $99 fee being waved & said the Visa card was down graded because I the Disney channel free.

I asked to have the Disney channel removed, give me the promised $300 visa card I was promised from day 1. Credit me the $99 activation fee which was also promised from day 1. Manager Chris said she could not help me.

I never dealt with a company where they would not give customer satifaction or help a customer. I asked for all the reps names & was told they could not give out that info but I was giving Perez's name from one of the reps.

I contacted Verizon Headquarter, left a message & this will not go away until I recieve what I was promised.

I hope this message will some how get what I was promised. If not Comcast will be my next option.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Spoke to Corporate HQ Rep & all resolved!!
BeaterJeep
Enthusiast - Level 2

I posted a message about serices, prices, guft cards promised. I spoke to rep from verizon Corporate Headquarters & got my issues resolved. Very Happy!! Thanks to Catherine!!

View solution in original post

Re: Promised to wave $99 activation fee & $300 visa card from day 1
jonjones1
Legend

Unfortunately matters like this cannot be taken care of at a customer helping customer forum.

if you feel you were misinformed you have a 30 day total customer satisfaction guarantee but you must cancel prior to the start of a new billing period.

0 Likes
Re: Promised to wave $99 activation fee & $300 visa card from day 1
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BeaterJeep,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Spoke to Corporate HQ Rep & all resolved!!
BeaterJeep
Enthusiast - Level 2

I posted a message about serices, prices, guft cards promised. I spoke to rep from verizon Corporate Headquarters & got my issues resolved. Very Happy!! Thanks to Catherine!!