Promo offer for gift card & Chromebook disappeared/cannot redeem
Oceania1

Hi, I was to get the emails to redeem the $100 Verizon gift card as well as the Chromebook 4 yesterday. I received none and also, the promos have disappeared from my account as if they never existed!

Please advise so I can receive the gift card and Chromebook, thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Promo offer for gift card & Chromebook disappeared/cannot redeem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Oceania,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
trsing11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have the same issue. I had a pending offer for March 13th and it disappeared on March 14th.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi trsing11,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on the envelope icon that appears at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.