Promotion Madness
DanM11

Hi All,

Just checking in to voice my frustration and to inquire if anyone else has experienced this. 

In August I purchased FIOS services, and with these services came an offer for a free 43" TV or a $350 promo discount on select Samsung TVs. 

Last Friday, I went in to review my options and there was the free 43" TV and 15 of Samsung's flagship TVs listed with the discounted price. Over the weekend I decided on the G80 and logged in Monday only to find that the entire list of TVs had been removed from the promo. My only choice is the entry level 43" unit. 

This screams of scam to me, but I've never engaged in these promos before. Is this how Verizon and Samsung entice customers to buy services? I'm at a loss, having spent hours with both companies and not getting a straight answer as to what happened to all the promo items. Surely didn't sell out 15 models over the weekend. 🙂 Anyone else run into this? 

0 Likes
Re: Promotion Madness
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DanM1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes