Promotional VISA card not received
giftcardless

I'm a couple days shy of 3 months of FIOS and I did not get my $150 promotional VISA gift card yet.  I received the email back in September to claim it, which I did.  I did not get a confirmation email saying the sign up was completed.  Later in October I claimed the $200 towards NEST product.  I chated with Support several times.  They were all unhelpful except one, who said the NEST product has to be claimed first, then the VISA will be released.  So I was told to wait til mid November, which was last week.  I got the NEST product, waiting still for the VISA.  Was this false advertising?  Is it never coming?  Why don't they explain more fully the timeline that the NEST has to be claimed then the VISA, in that order, as the customer service person said?  Why did I not get a confirmation email of any kind?  Did anyone ever get their VISA card?  Reading the forums, seems alot did not get it, leading me to believe that it's a false promotion???

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Promotional VISA card not received
Josh1232

I also was unable to register for the $150 gift card.  I tried different browsers, tried while on the phone with support.... still no joy.   I was told by a rep that she would put in the notes that I called and was unable to register for the card since she was unable to help me get signed up.   Once my date has passed the page changed to my card status was on hold due to past due bill, nothing was past due.  The page now states promotion has passed.   There does seem to be a problem with this "promotion"

Maybe  a  mod on here can help us get some help.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi giftcardless,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Josh123],

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes