Proof of residency
momoflanda

Originally posted in another topic this AM, but thought this might make more sense here...I was notified that my order, scheduled for a week from tomorrow (11/13) is on hold because I need to show proof of residency.  I've been trying the link in my account for days - it says Upload Proof of Residency, when I click on it, the message is "We're sorry, but this feature is unavailable.  Please call 1-800-VERION for assistance". I've tried different browsers, different computers, the app.  I called, was transferred three times to different departments, with no luck.  I tried chat, was transferred 5 (the last guy wanted to transfer me again to a 6th) times, with no one giving me answers.  I'm about ready to cancel the order completely and go with a different provider.  Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to upload my proof of residency so that my order goes through, please??

0 Likes
Re: Proof of residency
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi momoflanda,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes