Property Damage during Fios installation by contractor
sr52

recently, the fios cable to my home was re-laid. Unfortunately, the contractor who dug the trench for that work cut through 4 of my spinkler pipes and also damaged spinkler heads.

We saw this a week or so after the installation and spend a good deal of money to have it fixed (water was leakng into the gound and making the whole place soggy)

Since then, I have been given the run around by Verizon to handle the damage claim. Spoke multiple times to them, was transferred to 4 departments (in one call) and was finally paid a visit by a repair technician (a very nice man who said that this was really not his resposibility to resolve)

I am quite confused by the apparent inability of Repair, Billing, Customer Service and Sales to understand this and direct me to the right person at Verizon who could help.

Does anyone have any experiences and direction to give me?

many thanks

sr5

0 Likes
Re: Property Damage during Fios installation by contractor
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sr5,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes