Property damage
Kaliman1

I would like to know how I can get help with a property damage cause by verizon.

my electric line was damage by verizon, because of that my home was not getting enough voltage causing damage to my electronics, I contact an electrician and refer me to the electric company because there was not a problem with my electrical box, I contact the electric company,they came and fixed the problem but they didn't want to pay for property damage because on their report they found it was a bad installation from verizon. I have a letter attach with pictures that PG&E provided me. 

Can someone help me with this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Property damage
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kaliman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes