Providing Feedback about Service
Lashawn320
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone know how to provide feedback about Verizon customer service?  Very displeased with the service I received and am not interested in e-mailing my concerns.  Looking for a survey to complete perhaps?  Any insight is appreciated!

Re: Providing Feedback about Service
phinney5350
Contributor - Level 1

Want to be heard? Go to this public link on Verizon. http://investor.verizon.com/corp_gov/board_directors.aspx and contact a real higher up.

Providing Feedback about Service
joed
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was working with agent to solve problem with Skip not working...spent 20+ minutes trying to solve problem with my 2 DVRs that includes media center with external storage.  He took down my phone number in case we were disconnected. He sent reset to my DVR and said let him know when clock appears.

Then phone connection was lost!!  Waited but he did not call back!!

Ticket # {edited for privacy}

This is unsatisfactory.

Called back and got another agent, but had to go over the whole problem situation again.  However, he did help suggest a solution and will be calling me back in one hour after I reset router and unplug DVRs.

Joe

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

JD0608,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JD0608,

We've missed you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further help, feel free to make a new post. We're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes
brbra68

I have had issues with the fact that when my phone/internet line was installed in my home, the line goes out to a "common area" outside my fenced in back yard fence to a box sitting in the grass.  Throughout the summer the city mows the lawn and multiple times they have run over the wire, that Verizon just laid on the grass, seriously..about 40 feet of wire..just laying on the grass... also, kids playing in in the common area have ripped the wire out of the box. 

I have had Verizon come out twice to repair the line..going without services for days while they schedule the repair..and each time, the serviceman states "I am going to put in a service request to bury this line, so it doesn't happen again"   I am told that it takes about 10 working days to get a secondary contractor to actually bury the lines.. so i wait.  After two weeks, nothing.  Then it gets ripped out again.. Another call, another visit to repair the line and another story about having a service request put in..  I call it a story because it never happened. 

One more call to find out what is going on with the request and I am told this time... that since I currently have service, she can't understand why i need to put in a service request to bury the lines.. I tell her.. you have got to be kidding me??!!  I hang up on her, fed up with the whole "service request" process and Verizon's absolute inability to make this happen. 

Fast forward another two weeks to Sept 23rd and I muster up the courage to make the call again..This time I talk to Steve and he is WONDERFUL... he listens to the whole issue.. and tells me that he is not going to hang up until he confirms that a request had been entered.. he gives me a ticket number ({edited for privacy}) first time I have had a ticket number and assures me that I will be getting a call from the contractor to schedule burying the line.  I did get a call a day later.. and the line was buried on Thursday, yay !!! 

Thanks Steve.. you were the one who finally made it happen.  🙂  Finally a happy Verizon customer.  Barbara

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes