REFERRAL FRIEND
KendallA

I have called verizon over 10 times in the last week and spoke to 15 different reps who can not figure out why I received my email congratulating me on my referral friend and to click on the redeem button. When I do this it takes me to my log in which I log in but there is no link to further redeem. I don't understand how NO ONE at verizon can figure this out after all these calls and transfering to different deaprtments which makes me think no one have a clue to how to fix this issue. I have placed this issue with the escalation team twice and no one has called me or emailed me to resolve this issue. This is very frustrating to deal with. Maybe I should contact the higher ups to inform them that the people they hire don't know their jobs! I am glad I asked for names and departments so I can send Verizon an email and letter disclosing names of those individuals who transferred me to avoid dealing with the problem.  My family has had verizon over the past 14 years and this how they treat their customers ! UNACCEPTABLE VERIZON....take time to look into the situation and contact your customers back. 

0 Likes
Re: REFERRAL FRIEND
jonjones1
Legend

@KendallA wrote:

I have called verizon over 10 times in the last week and spoke to 15 different reps who can not figure out why I received my email congratulating me on my referral friend and to click on the redeem button. When I do this it takes me to my log in which I log in but there is no link to further redeem. I don't understand how NO ONE at verizon can figure this out after all these calls and transfering to different deaprtments which makes me think no one have a clue to how to fix this issue. I have placed this issue with the escalation team twice and no one has called me or emailed me to resolve this issue. This is very frustrating to deal with. Maybe I should contact the higher ups to inform them that the people they hire don't know their jobs! I am glad I asked for names and departments so I can send Verizon an email and letter disclosing names of those individuals who transferred me to avoid dealing with the problem.  My family has had verizon over the past 14 years and this how they treat their customers ! UNACCEPTABLE VERIZON....take time to look into the situation and contact your customers back. 

Start here. https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Then try the http://www.fcc.gov or contact your states Attorney Generals Office which handles these types of issues.

0 Likes
Re: REFERRAL FRIEND
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KendallA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes