RUDE Customer Support
Ohlordy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just need to get this off my chest! I just had one of the WORST customer support experiences I have ever had! I am being overcharged for me internet (thats what I get for being a longtime customer I guess). I called to see if I could get better pricing, and if not schedule a disconnect for my service (thank God I have Comcast availible).

The phone call was something from another planet! The girl kept talking over me. I fianally said "stop, hold on". I did not say it rudely, I did not yell, I just nicely asked her to stop talking for a moment.

This is when it got wild . . . The girl started to lecture me that she "would not be abused by me". HUH??? WHAT??. I politely told her that I just needed for her to stop talking for a moment because what she was saying was irrelevant to my question, This girl launched again and went on again to lecture me on how I should be talking to her!

Honestly I am a patient person, and I do consider myself to have good manners. I am courteous to customer support even when there is a language / accent barrier. I have been sitting here upset ever since I got off the phone, and I just need to say that this was the most absurd customer support call I have ever expereinced in my life.

Sooo . . . . calling comcast now!

0 Likes
Re: RUDE Customer Support
jonjones1
Legend

Your experience is regrettable.

its sort of like when people want information on plans and packages and the person you are soeaking with wants to oversell you. It results in a lost customer.

hope it all works out for you.

Re: RUDE Customer Support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ohlordy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes