Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Re: DVR

KKim30
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 3
(985 Views)

I have had Verizon for almost two years and this is the worst experience I have had. Everytime I call I'm transferred  million times. I paid for virus protection and got a virus on my new  $2000.00 computer in May they said they were going to send a tech to fix it as of today no tech. I call in July and they apologize and stated they would fix everything and they never did so I cancel my entire account and as of today the next cancelled it even though I return their equipment 9/2/11. I have my phone records of each call and we be seeking legal assistance. My advise do not use Verizon services looks elsewhere.......please...I do not want anyone to go through what I am still going through,,,,,,,,,,

Thank You

thecontinuousonholdbyverizoncaller

2 REPLIES 2
Lee_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 2 of 3
(929 Views)

I have sent a private message to your inbox with a secure link to provide your personal information. We would like to see if we can help with your issue.

Lee_VZ

dtully
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(906 Views)

Tell you one thing, deliver another (deliver nothing!)  My experience:

I've pretty much had it with this company.  There's always something sneaky that you people do and this is just another example.  I signed up in June and was offered a DVR box as part of signing up FREE for a YEAR.  I should have known that what sounds to good to be true usually is.  Well, 3 months later there's a charge on my account for the price of the DVR box.  I called customer service and they were trying to tell me that the -19.99 deduction should not have been listed on the bill.  I also have a deduction for "valued customer" of $20. and this representative was trying to tell me that that $20 deduction was supposed to cover the cost of the DVR.  So I said no, the $20 was a "valued customer" "perk", the -19.99 was the deductible for the DVR for the year that I was told I was getting.  We argued and I lost on that phone call.  You people continually find ways to get your money from the customer.  It's too bad that we, as consumers, don't really have a good choice as far as the products that we need in this arena.  You have a choice of bad or worse so you have to "deal" with the lesser of two evils.  The day will not come soon enough when I can have Verizon removed from my home.  I am also going to post this on all the blogs that I can find to hopefully keep someone else from falling into the same trap.  I think at this point I'd just assume have rabbit ears.  At least there's nothing hidden there.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title