Re: Don't default to DELETE after pause times out
fleasy1

I had to tell whomever is viewing this about the very negative time spent with Verizon's 'AGENTS' today when trying to get "ALL" in-services connected back on. #1 is to not have the bundle package because 'EVERYTHING' shuts down if you made a prior payment and missed a few dollars on it.  My wife is a Hospice nurse and one of my sons had been in an Army hospital and we had no means of communication even hours after I paid the small balance due and begged them to turn at least my wife's cell phone back on. The 7 different bounced back and forth agents did was laugh and read off their "customer satisfaction sheets"...

All robots and hard to understand company men, women and other they have answering the phones.

At this time I'm dumping my (3) cell phones ; Family Plan , internet , home phone and Direct TV from Verizon...

We are also facebooking our 600 plus contact about this and in hopes at least 15 to 20% follow. Then BBB has this on file along with AC Press , Fox News and some FREE papers just to let the public see what happens even when you're paying the man...

Come on people , get quotes from other providers and spread the word that Verizon is slipping and customer service has become obsolete!

ESC-0307

0 Likes
Re: Don't default to DELETE after pause times out
Jerrold_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Sent PM to have you fill out secure link. Needing form submitted to address your concerns.

0 Likes